Completing a home renovation is no walk in the park but will absolutely be worth it if you are strategic about your choices! Whether you have just moved into your forever home and have an exciting renovation planned or are hoping to increase the resale value of your home, here are some renovation projects with the highest ROI.
1. A kitchen renovation will always have the highest ROI. Whether you need to completely gut and remodel the space, or just give it some updates, the kitchen will always provide return on your investment.
2. Paint is a very inexpensive way to give your home a facelift. Whether you are neutralizing a space or adding a pop of
colour, your space will feel new and fresh.
3. Update hardware. Easy and inexpensive to do, updating the hardware in your house – both interior and exterior can really upgrade the appearance of your home.
4. Landscaping! If you are able to update your yard and provide more livable space outdoors, you will easily increase the value of your home! Adding more trees and shrubs makes your space more inviting while creating some privacy from your neighbours.
5. Big or small, updating or remodeling your bathroom will always provide a return. Replacing the tub or the vanity or even just the shower head will all help increase the value of your home.