Are you ready for the kids to go back to school, but worried that your home isn’t? Here are 5 tips for keeping your home organized during the busy back to school season!
1. Make your entryway functional. Add storage and hooks to give your kids a place to keep their backpacks, shoes and jackets!
2. Dedicate a kid’s area in the kitchen that they can use for breakfast or after school snacks. Whether it’s a specific drawer or a section of the kitchen, you can make sure it’s out of your way and has all the healthy necessities!
3. Have a specific homework area in the kitchen. That way you can make sure homework is actually getting done, even if you’re cooking dinner.
4. Have your laundry room organized. Laundry always starts to pile up again once school starts, so starting off with a clean and organized space will make your life so much easier.
5. Keep track of your tasks! Make sure you have a centralized area for your family’s to-do list, whether you have a calendar, chalkboard or anything else that might work. This will help your whole family stay organized and keep on top of things!